“INDEED, THE MEN WHO PRACTICE CHARITY AND THE WOMEN WHO PRACTICE CHARITY … IT WILL BE MULTIPLIED FOR THEM, AND THEY WILL HAVE A NOBLE REWARD.” (QUR’AN 57:18)
WHO WE ARE
FIRDAUS FOUNDATION FOR SOCIAL SERVICES (FFSS) PROFILE
Firdaus Foundation for Social Services (FFSS) distributes food aids to needy families in all the regions of Ghana. Inspired by the Islamic faith and guided by our values, we believe that is our duty to provide help to those less fortunate-regardless of race or religion.
To contribute to these objectives of the Ghana Government and the country as a whole on innovation, job creation, entrepreneurship and modern technology, Firdaus Foundation is embarking on an ICT training program and also have built severely schools in different constituency across the country and equipping it with educational materials.
We support its organisation through agreements and strategic partnerships with various organisations like Al Muntada, Eid, Muntada Aid, and Raf, which they’ve all been a great help to our organisation.
Aims and Objectives
We aim to build a powerful network of Firdaus Foundation teams throughout the region of Ghana
- To work for social concerns, to help poor and needy
- To work in every aspect the society can benefit from
- To establish in the regions of Ghana a strong and progressive society in which no one will have any anxiety about basic means of life and work; where poverty and illiteracy no longer exist; and where our educational facilities provide all the future leaders (youths) of Ghana with the best possible opportunities for the development of their potentials.
- To end unemployment, encouraging entrepreneurship, promote a speedy sustainable development and eradicate poverty in Ghana and beyond.
- To equip the society with the modern skills and knowledge needed to make them effective and efficient entrepreneurs rather than just providing immediate relief.
Building a legacy of great significant change in the lives of the people – regardless of race and religion… we are devoted to serve and help the poor and needy once.
The mission is to provide the society with a complete solution and opportunities for the development of their potentials.
Inspired by the Islamic faith to establish a reputation for quality work and plans to continue to enhance its image in the country.
Inspired by the Islamic faith, Firdaus Foundation whose effort is devoted to serve and help the needy in different region of our communities to provide quality, efficient services, and skills training (education) agriculture etc. to eradicate poverty and creating a fairer world for everyone.
We strives to enhance the organisation providing the best “Services Network Unit (SNU)” method that will benefit our Ghanaian people and people across the borders.
We believe in creating value for our society in various ways and one major concern is satisfying the lives of our people in the communities.
Our values are based on an uncompromising commitment to integrity, transparent service that ensures your donations reach the people that really needs them.
Our actions seek to improve belief and trust in all of our relationships, with staff, partners and the society at large.
We embrace our corporate responsibility to:
- Meet the needs of people
- Generate income opportunities for the people in the communities
- To provide quality, efficient in
- Building of Schools
- Building of Mosques
- Building of Home for the homeless
- Building of Boreholes
- Charitable Assistance
- Student Welfare and Scholarship package to brilliant students
- Providing Healthcare
- Seasonal Assistance and Seminars etc.